Feeling very proud of my domestic ability today. :) Had some Rachelle and Lisa over yesterday and we made a lot of yummy stuff .
Rachelle brought over her steam canner and taught us how to make her homemade Spaghetti sauce. Oh garlicky goodness. Lisa showed me how to make a very easy version of freezer jam and we knocked out 2 batches of Strawberry and and a 1 batch of strawberry-blueberry. I have a bunch of peaches that are next on the jam list. Next came the chocolate chip cookies. I left some out for eating and the rest are in the freezer for a rainy day. Then came the zucchini bread, I made 6 loafs and I still have enough zucchini for about 6 more. I also whipped up a Amish Friendship Bread starter, so in about 10 days we should have some of that yummy bread. And there you go, I was pretty much slaving away in the kitchen all day. :) But it was a lot of fun, Thanks girls for coming over.

P.S Jaime, I totally want that white bread recipe that you made while we were at your house last year.
P.S.S Lisa you need to start a blog :)
P.S.S.S Jaime you need to update yours. I want to see pics of those munchkins
No comments:
Post a Comment