Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Little Man

Vann in his blessing outfit. My mom made this for him and it turned out so darling, she did such a good job on it. It only took her like a day to do it. She is an amazing seamstress. He looked like a little man, with the little vest with buttons and bow tie. I had ordered a really cute pair of Robeez for him before he was born and they went so well with his blessing outfit. He is stinkin cute, I think he is a keeper. :)

3 comments:

Julia said...

Bravo on the top pic. The lighting is perfect. You captured it beautifully! He is such a doll. Where are you getting your actions? Nice job lindsey

Jackie B. said...

beautiful pics! your mom did a GREAT job!!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I love looking at the pics of your kids. You do an amazing job. They are so adorable. I have been helping Cocoa Daisy pack kits every month. It keeps me in the loop. Take care Pam