Monday, April 07, 2008

6 Weeks old

He is six weeks old now and time has gone so fast. He is smiling now, which is fun to see him react to us. He will follow you with his eyes as you walk by. And he is a little chunky monkey, he is at least 13lbs now. He is so sweet, he makes me want to have 10 more. :) He is starting to coo and move and stay awake a lot longer during the day. My favorite thing that he does is the froggy, at least that is what I call it. It happens when I pick him up and he stretches and arches his back. His little legs pull up and he just looks like a little froggy. :) Love it. Love him.


3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

adorable! I can't believe its been 6 weeks already.

rach said...

Oh, he is a cutie.

Amy said...

Too cute! I can't believe how fast time flies once they are here!