Braydan just finished his Kindergarten play called "How does our Garden Grow". His class did so well and it was so cute, Braydan and 3 other little boys were Weeds, and they sang the cutest little song. (see video below) And in my opinion the weed song was the best song, and Braydan Weed was the best weed. :) Makes me laugh every time I watch the video so I had to share. Braydan is 2nd from the left, if you couldn't tell, and his best bud Jackson is right next to him 3rd from the left.
3-6-10
16 years ago

4 comments:
That video cracked me up. So cute. Reminded me back in the day when my kids were that age. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice Easter. Pam
We have gotten such a kick out of this. We spotted Brayden write away. He is such a stud. What a cute play! Tell Brayden awesome job!
I loved this. Sam loved dancing to the music. Thank you sharing.
too funny!!
Post a Comment