Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Easter Saturday:
We had a very fun easter egg hunt complete with bunnies. :) Nathan took the kids on a surprise trip to McDonalds for a happy meal and play time and when they got back the Easter Bunny had been to our house. Three baskets sat waiting for them full of goodies and lots and lots of eggs hidden all around the house. My dad got bunnies and they were hopping around while the kids searched. I think the highlight for the kids after the egg hunt was over were those bunnies. They even carried them around with them in their baskets as they hunted. Vann was content to stay in the sling and with my mom while the kids hunted. :)


Easter Sunday:
We went to church, the first time for me in about a month, Vanns first time ever. Afterwards my mom had a wonderful Easter dinner prepared. We sat outside in the beautiful California weather and just enjoyed being with family. Here are a few pictures of Braydan and Tes before church in their Easter best. (Took forever to curl Tes's hair and she hated every minute of it.)





3 comments:

Julia said...

Tes you look beautiful! It is a painful process for both mommy and daughter to make you girly! Trust me I have given up! I love that picture of your parents. My favorite by far is the one of Brayden and Tes looking at one another--priceless. We miss your little kiddies! Wasn't the weather amazing??

Julia said...

Sophia says: "Tes I like your curly hair-like me! You look gorgeous like a princess." "Brayden you look silly!"

Jackie B. said...

so adorable! I love the one of them together!