Well we made it to Merced/Livingston California. We are having a lot of fun catching up with our family. Saturday I persuaded everyone to go to the Fresno Zoo. I don't know how excited they were at first but everyone ended up having a really good time. It was so much fun and it was such a nice zoo. Plus there was no one there so we had the whole zoo for ourselves. So fun. Here are some pictures from our trip. Tes was so excited this was the first thing we saw as we came in. She was so fun to watch, she just wanted to run from one exhibit to the next. Braydan hadn't been to the zoo since he was 2. Kinda funny, the last time we were at the zoo it was the Portland zoo and I was pregnant with Tes. Now I'm walking around pregnant with the next Wente. They were also able to feed the giraffes, which was really cool. I got a little bit of video of it but, sorry, it is very short.
2 comments:
I love Zoo's! I haven't been to one in ages! Looks like a beautiful day! I never realized how TALL Nate is. My husband Kevin is 6'4" what about Nate?
Glad to know you are having fun while I am doing dictation. Just kidding Lin's. I want to hear about your Christmas so post already!
Post a Comment