Well I am now officially 28 hard to believe 30 is creeping up, I hate it! But, I had a very nice day with Nathan and the kids making me breakfast, pancakes and hot chocolate. Yum. Then Nathan watched the kids and let me go to some of my favorite stores and shop. Very fun. Julia stopped over baring some very nice gifts, girly bath stuff from Bath and Body and a very cute wood Santa to add to my x-mas decorations. (Pics to come. ) We then hung out at home and made and decorated sugar cookies.


Then we went over to my parents house for Birthday dinner. Lanni had made a very yummy stew and birthday cake. It was so good. And then I got a birthday surprise...... A glider. I have wanted one of theses with each of my pregnancies. I am so excited to have it. Thanks Dad and Mom ( and Lanni and Kit !!) Mom did some major haggling to get it, it is the last of its kind in California. :) It is so comfortable and there is even and ottamen that goes with it. (it is behind it, because the kids were fighting over it and launching each other out of it) I love it, super comfy. It will be perfect for nursing the baby. And that was my birthday, over all a very good day. Very good.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Glad to see you had a good one...and what an awesome gift from Nathan! I'm a little jealous ;)
You all look great, and the kids are getting so big! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Happy belated Birthday! I have always wanted a glider too, but I can't get pregnant to get one. Maybe I could throw a hip out?
It is so great to see how happy you and your family are. I miss seeing you though.
Take care,
Susanne
Post a Comment