Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bowling

First let me apologize, I know it has been forever since my last post....as Julia was so kind to reminded me, both by comment and by phone. :P Needless to say we have been really busy. Nathan has two volunteer jobs this summer, one with the San Bernardino DA and one with a Civil Litigation firm also in San Bernardino, as well as taking a sumer class. I am so proud of him and all the work he has been doing to really start to learn how to be a Lawyer. Tes is my little shadow and Braydan is finishing up Preschool. For Braydan's end of the year field trip we went bowling at good old Empire Bowl. :) The kids loved it, we had a blast. Tes's Bowling technique. To cute.

Braydan's bowling technique, at times I thought he was going to put a hole right through the floor.


Ok, this was too funny. Tes wouldn't even watch to see if the ball had hit anything. She would just turn around and clap for herself.
A little better, after some coaching from dad.

Hope everyone is well and having as much fun as we have been having this summer!

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

Wow, Empire bowl. I haven't been there in AGES. Looks like alot of fun. We love bowling!