Sunday, May 27, 2007

Home Camping


We did a little at home camping a bit ago. Nathan set up the tent out on the front lawn and we had a bon fire with hot dogs and marshmallows. It was a lot of fun. The kids...especially Braydan, were so excited to sleep in the tent. Nathan and I put them to bed and came inside, we had all the windows open so they could see and hear us. Tes lasted about 3.5 minutes before she wanted to come inside and sleep in her bed. Braydan had no problem at all he loved the whole experience. When Nathan and I went to bed we brought him inside as well and he was so unhappy about it. We kept the tent up the next day and the kids loved to play in it. It was like there own little club house. Braydan now asks on a daily bases when we are going camping for real.

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

So fun! I remember once in CA, that Kevin set up our tent IN THE LIVING ROOM of our first apartment. Granted EVERYTHING had to be removed so it would fit. But it was fun. :)

Julia said...

I know you are busy but change your post already!!!!