ok so here is what it looked like when we bought the house.
And here is the After!!
I LOVE how it turned out. Bright and cheerful... classic. love love love.
A close up of the horrid duck wallpaper.
Nathan completely gutted the whole thing. He did all of the plumbing, he tiled the floor... yes, that is tile that looks like wood. So Cool right? All of the look AND easy to maintain. He even built the vanity. I got one talented man. :)
The tub is an old 1920's clawfoot that we found on craigslist. Nathan rigged it up so that it would fit, because it was slightly to wide.
I got the paint at Lowes... it is called Sea salt. I love it. It might make a reappearance. We framed the mirrors and the sinks we got online. I think everything came together so nicely.
Ok now for some side by sides!
ok... what do you think?!



4 comments:
WOW! love it! so pretty!
I didn't know you had a blog! It looks awesome. I love blue for bathrooms, or anything really....
Uh, what would the right word be to describe this?? Wow, Linds! This looks friggin amazing!! :)
WOO HOO!!! Love the designer and the "grunter". You guys are amazing!
Post a Comment