Ok, so here she is in all her glory... this picture was taken the 2nd time we looked through the house. The are a little blurry but you get the ugliness.


Ok.... and after all of our hard work, neglecting our children, and eating pizza and rotisserie chicken from Costco for the week...
Here it is!



Isnt it amazing! It turned out just how we wanted it to. Here is the run down of what we did.
- Tiled right over that ugly linoleum. (Nathan did this... and I made a lot more work for him by choosing small tiles and wanting them set on the diagonal)
- Used Ana White's tutorial for putting up the board and batten treatment on the walls. Love it.
- Replaced the countertop
-repainted the vanity in Black, spray painted the hardware and replaced all the knobs
-repainted all the walls in a leftover color that I found in the garage. :) I like it.
- replaced the sink and faucet
-framed in the mirror
-painted the ceiling and all the trim white and all of the metal light fixtures and the air vents I spray painted in an oiled bronze (same as the hardware)
Some "in process " shots


I LOVE IT! I think it looks classy and classic. Yesterday I made a little red step stool (from here) to go in there as well. Not sure if it will stay there though. It would look cute in the kitchen as well. What do you think? Too much?

Ok... so... one more? maybe a side to side view...

Wow, so much better. Hmm... what are we going to tackle next. :)

2 comments:
Lindsey and Nate - it looks amazing!!! LOVE the boarding on the walls and the countertop and sink and framed in mirror!! Awesome job!
You guys ROCKED IT! Looks amazing & very beautiful=) Great job
Post a Comment