Friday, May 06, 2011

Baseball in full swing

Haha... I crack myself up. :)

Here is Braydan. He is a rookie on the Redwings and it is such a cute little team with great coaches.  He has really learned a lot. There are at least 3 coaches and their wives that the run the team so it is well organized and the practices are amazing.. every kid always has something to do. He has had a lot of fun. He loves 1st base.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It has been a tad chilly. 
Photobucket

Tes is on a Rockie girls softball team... and I am thinking that I should have just put them on the same baseball team even though Tes would have been the only girl. Her team is called the Bats. And the girls are cute, but the coaching isn't that great and the girls haven't learned a whole lot and are very bored at practice. I think Tes sits more then she stands.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this kid can hardley stand it he wants to play so bad, he has his little lefty mitt, cleats and baseball pants. He will be able to play T-ball next season.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: