




We made sure everyone had some green on so that they would not get pinched. :)
I packed them a green lunch... which was fun going through my cupboards trying to figure that out.(Green licorice, green apple, Green wrapped granola bar, and a peanut butter and green honey sandwich!)

While they were at school... Kash came down with a fever of 102 and we ended up at the doctors office... so no green dinner. But the day before we made these in activity days, this is the one I brought home for Nathan. The tag says "Your my pot of gold at the end of the Rainbow"

And that night we door bell ditched some friends, leaving this on their doorstep!

Hope you all had a Happy St. Patricks Day! (Kash was fine.. just an ear infection.)

1 comment:
IT WAS YOU!!! I should have known! Luke was sure that it was a leprechaun!
Post a Comment