
Party time! Vann choose a Buzz Lightyear Party.

He picked out the plates and cups, the cupcake holders and toppers.

He also picked out all the food. We walked up down the isles at Walmart and he picked everything out.

String Cheese, fruit snacks, Giant Marshmallows, Mini Reeces pieces, Craisens, Chicken in a biskit Crackers, Cheetos puffs, and tropical punch soda. A Three year old dream spread!

Mini cakes... (Mini brownie bites from Costco with some frosting.)


His favorite card. It sang "life is a highway" everytime you open it.

All of Vann's buddies and a few siblings. Hosting a party for three year olds is awesome... They love everything and anything you do.

These were a definite favorite.


Singing happy Birthday! Vann sang this to himself through out the day.



A close up of the pom poms. They were pretty easy to make, found an online tutorial.

A new mitt from Casey.

The older kids were bummed to have to leave for school right before Vanns party... so this what was waiting, when they got home. Time for the Family Party!!!

Make a wish!

Family presents time



These were my favorite.... might have to give these a try soon.

Time for cake... Vann picked this out himself. Chocolate cake with a basketball on it.

This is how much got eaten.... i guess it will go into the freezer. I didn't eat any of this... but I wont deny that I didn't take a few good sniffs.Ok I held the plate up to my nose and inhaled as deeply as I possible could.... GOSH!

Before he fell asleep in his new bed-tent with his flashlight, train, mitt and basketball, he said " mom, I love my party". sweet boy... Happy Birthday

...and of course

5 comments:
I just melted into a puddle on the floor. What a sweet boy! You are super mom! 2 parties???!!! Would you come and plan parties for me pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase??
You're the best mom Lindsey. I think it's so important to make birthdays special and you sure know how to do it! Happy Birthday Vann. I can't believe he's three already.
We think everyone needs 4 Christmas's and 2 birthdays! Ha!Ha! Give the man a hug for us.
love you guys.
so cute! I lov his big boy hair cut in the invitations. Miss you guys!
wish we could've have been there...so much chocolate---so much fun!
Post a Comment