
If I am washing dishes, a lot of times the sound of the water will put him to sleep.

#1 has a lot of attitude lately and takes his basketball out to the hoop everyday.

#3 is obsessed with pointing to his teeth in pictures. (ever since Tes lost her front tooth) He also told me today that he no longer wants to try to go potty in the big potty. He is ok with being a baby and wearing diapers.

I made these. I am not sure why. The smell is enough to raise your blood sugar. I don't eat these... (I am still on my program, 35lbs of baby weight gone forever!) But I do stick my nose down there and breath deeply. :)

#2 will be playing Softball this spring, and is kinda nervous about it.

#1-4 are very very silly


Papa Wente has been locked away in his "hole" studying for the Oregon Bar. (its really just a little bonus room, downstairs. Hey at least its not a bathroom this time. :) ) He leaves for Portland to take the test tomorrow.

Big Mama... is getting less big. :) I am busy trying to lose that baby weight. I was also released from the primary presidency and I now have the activity day girls. Really excited about that. And I am trying to slowly mark off the the one million things on my "to do" list, one by one, day by day.

We are all busy busy, but having fun... for the most part. :) We miss our family far away, but we have been enjoying the friends we have made here. We still have a lot to do on our home and come warmer weather we will start our next big project... and I am super excited about it. Here is to the start of Spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment