Thursday, February 17, 2011

Science Works

Braydan's class went on a field trip to a great kids interactive science museum thing. And I let him take my fuji camera with him. (Tes' class actually went on the same field trip last week but i forgot to let her take the camera)
This is why I wanted this particular camera.... because it is water proof, dust proof, drop proof. Pretty much kid proof. Love it. And Braydan loved being able to take it with him on his field trip. Here are some of the shots he got.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They both came home with a bunch of fun stories, this might be a place we will return to as a family.  ( I love that 3/4 of Braydans pictures were taken before they got there and a lot were close ups of him, too funny)

No comments: