Right now The Big Guy is playing YMCA basketball and loving it. He is on a team with 3rd and 4th graders and he does extremely well. He is one of their top scorers. And I know it is because he is out in the front everyday shootin hoops. Thanks Marmie and Poppy! There is a lot of traveling and double dribbles but overall they do pretty good. :)





Tes is in the business of losing teeth! She finally lost one of her front teeth and the other one is not far behind. (She has lost her two bottom teeth... but that was about a year ago.) She was due!



Vann the Man has been dabbling a little with potty training, but it is hit and miss, literally. :)

He also is pretty good at trying to entertain baby Kash. He loves my phone and he is either looking at pictures, playing "talking T-Rex" or listening to "Paparazzi". :)

And Mr. Kash is working on smiling and giggling at us... love it. And then that little dimple shows up and I just cant stop kissing that face. :)



1 comment:
Your family is so stinkin' adorable! We just put Luca in YMCA basketball this season too. We all love it. I bet all your children are going to be natural athletes. Tes is beautiful. I love the toothless grin. Luca still hasn't lost his top front teeth. He's way behind schedule. You guys have the most awesome family. We miss you!!
Post a Comment