So I started off with some Crochet headband/headwarmers. I got a pattern from my friend Rachelle, who got it somewhere else.... but it all ended up being too complicated so I kinda simplified it and made it my own. Very easy to make and adjust to different sizes.

For the flower I used this tutorial. Love her, she explains everything so that it is so easy to follow and understand. And I made all the flowers detachable (with alligator clips) so that we could interchange them and/ or use them by themselves.

I then moved on to the rolled rosettes that are all over the place right now.
***Here is a tutorial!!***
These were supper easy as well. And only cost about $.25. I used scrap fabric and a package of dollar store headbands. I bought the stretchy kind and the hard kind. Tes seems to prefer the stretchy ones.
Here she is wearing a few...


Here is the Man being a goofball. :)


And here are the ones that I have completed so far...


(The big green flower one... I did not make... My mom sent it to Tes but I think I might try making a few more like it)

(these are ones that I don't have bands for yet.)

And now for the Clippies!
The one she wore on the 1st day of school.

And the rest...

Closeups:



And last but not least the little Halloween Clippy my mom just sent Tes. So stinkin cute I had to include it as well! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:
Very cute! How do you do the rosette ones?
I found your blog from Better After and I am so envious of all your talent!!!! Have you ever considered making these to sell? If so, I'd definitely be interested in some of the crocheted headbands for my little girl!!
Love reading your blog!!
Post a Comment