Our summer has been very full, with family visiting us and us visiting family. We have finally hit a period of time where we have a few weeks of just us time. And it has been really nice. I find myself not wanting to go anywhere... even if we are out of milk. :) Its nice to just be home, out of the hot, trying to get caught up on life and laundry. We have been working on little things here and there on the house... but to be honest it will be slow going from here on out because we have well depleted our funds. I still have a few inexpensive projects in mind and Nathan is determined to get the guest bathroom in working order. And yesterday I set up Vann and the new little Man's room. Crib and everything. I have 1-2 more things I want to get dome in there and then I will post before and after pictures. So... here are a few pictures of the crew outside yesterday tending to our little garden. Just some strawberries and tomatoes and some wild blackberries. As well as some blueberry plants that wont actually produce fruit until next year... hopefully.
Braydan on Moe Poop patrol...
Vann the Man
Moe loves chewing on sticks... we find bits and pieces of decimated wood everywhere.
This is the job that everyone fights over.
Tessiesue
Vann sprays down the garden like he is shooting it with a gun. There is a tomato plant... spray spray spray... got it. :)
Our Roma tomatoes
Strawberries
Braydan with his mop of hair that he wont let me shave off.
Wild blackberries
Happy Summer.
1 comment:
I love your blog! You take great pictures.
Post a Comment