Congrats!! I'm just bummed we won't be able to see the little one since you're moving north. I'm supre jealous, by the way. I've been trying to convince Ted to have another baby, but he's not ready yet. Enjoy it! Congrats again Lindsey.
WHAT?!?!? It worked?!? LOL> Yay!! So excited for you!!!!!!! Congratulations...may it be an EASY pregnancy and a fast one...filled with sleep. Perhaps they are never that way, but at least I am wishing it for you!!! Tell Nathan we are so excited..says Mike. =) And me too.
8 comments:
Woohoo, so exciting. Congratulations. Im glad I finally have your blog info updated. I've missed all your great posts.
YAY! Congrats! How exciting!
So excited for you guys! Congrats!!
Yeah!! You are much smarter by waiting a couple years than what we did, but you are going to be so excited! Kids are awesome!! Congratulations!!!
What???? THat's so great! What an exciting life you are living right now. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!! I'm just bummed we won't be able to see the little one since you're moving north. I'm supre jealous, by the way. I've been trying to convince Ted to have another baby, but he's not ready yet. Enjoy it! Congrats again Lindsey.
Woo hoo! Perfect timing for a playmate for Evette :) Congrats!
WHAT?!?!? It worked?!? LOL> Yay!! So excited for you!!!!!!! Congratulations...may it be an EASY pregnancy and a fast one...filled with sleep. Perhaps they are never that way, but at least I am wishing it for you!!! Tell Nathan we are so excited..says Mike. =) And me too.
Post a Comment