Friday, January 01, 2010

Christmas Review part 1

{Gramps and Grammie's House}

Ok...So it has been a really busy couple of weeks, but we have had so much fun and have been able to see so much of our family. So I am going to start at the beginning and work my way through. So the night before we left was Tessiesue's Christmas recital. It was held and the local preforming arts center and was too cute. I was very impressed with the fact that the children were allowed to sing songs about Jesus. I guess there is a benefit to living in small town USA besides Gun racks and anti- Obama stickers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was off to Central Cal for a visit with the the Wente side of the family. We were able to exchange gifts with Gramps and Grammie and Auntie Silence as well as just hang out, watch Christmas movies and hit the park. GG Maxine was better and home so we were lucky enough to spend time with her and Aunt Diane and Uncle Rodger as well. We were all plenty spoiled.

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: