


Vann at 21 months:
Total sweet tooth
Is into doing things by himself
Loves carbonated soda and is always trying to sneak a drink out of my cup
Is pointing to pictures of family and body parts and saying "whats that"?
loves cran-raisins but will not eat bananas
Crawls into bed with me about 4am and will only lay on my right arm.
still a cuddle bug
loves Braydan and Tes
If I pour him a cup of milk he will search the fridge until he finds the chocolate syrup and gives it to me, I then have to pour some in his cup and give it back to him so that he can put it away.
Loves to watch the videos on the flip
Loves cars (really anything with wheels)
Jumps all the time...and jumps off everything ( I know he will be my kid that ends up breaking something)
Loves the rice heat bag...and will steal it from me if I have one.
Loves to be in nursery
Will find pencils and crayons and pens no matter how hard I try to keep them up high...and then he will color on whatever he can find. Walls couches chairs his legs. everything
Words he says: "what is it" "whats that" "wheres the ball" "mama" "dada" "uh oh" and will bark when he sees a dog.

1 comment:
Vann is such a cute little boy! And your dog makes me rethink getting a dog-he seems like such a nice dog. Kent wants one, but I haven't until recently. We'll see.
Post a Comment