Monday, April 06, 2009

Medford Oregon

So once a month we make a trip to Medford to go big shopping, we always hit Costco and Winco and anything else that we don't have in Yreka.
We always eat at Costco after we are done shopping there. Feed the kids and give everyone a little break. That and we just really like eating there cheep and yummy.
Needed a drink after our day of shopping. Gotta love KFC. I don't think that I will get my diet anywhere else from now on, and I am gonna take my "Mega Jug" to our local grocery Store for a 49 cent refill. :) It has a freaking handle. Nice. So I promised more information about a potential move. We have decided for multilpe reasons that we are going to move to Medford. It will create a bit of a commute for Nathan, but there is a car pool that he can join so at least it wont be to expensive, gas wise anyway. It is a little bit bigger then Redlands and the temple is close by, plus it has really good schools. So as soon as Braydan is done with school here, we will make the move. Probably rent 1st but we are looking for houses as well. And we decided that we will move to the North East side of Medford.

Medford Temple. (It is a mini temple and looks a lot like the Redlands one. ) Pear orchards. Big in and around Medford.... they even have "pear days" :)I am really excited about this as well. They have a brand new huge Library.

5 comments:

Jackie B. said...

wow! awesome. I love costco! We just borrows works card to go. then we don't have to pay for a membership, but not always convenient. Well good luck with the move! Looks beautiful.

Paula said...

Hahaha! I love that you blogged about your Cosco trip! You know it's a BIG DEAL when it makes it to the blog!
Medford looks absolutely beautiful too! Serioulsy, Redlands but with PEARS instead of oranges! Looking forward to more of those pictures!
: ) Your kids are getting big!

Jamie said...

YOU just keep taking baby steps closer to Albany. :) Does that make you only 3 hours away now? LOve you and
hope to see you soon. Let use know if you ever come to see The grand parents so we can get together.

Corn Dog the Bounty Hunter said...

I NEED that diet container.... NEED it.

holly b said...

so it's official? I'll miss you down here but I'm sure you'll get settled in there nicely, too. sigh. at least it's still the same stake and maybe we can do some park playdates and all that?? And I won't even pretend that I'm not super jealous about the fancy smancy library... :)