Nellie did this on her blog a while back and I have seen it around, looked fun so I did one too.I actually put this together awhile ago but never posted it. So here it is, I love how it turned out, and that I really can see bits of myself in the pictures.

Ok here are the directions... and I tag
Lanni, Kelly, Julia, Jackie, Nola, Janice and Megan.
And anyone else that wants to.
Lanni, Kelly, Julia, Jackie, Nola, Janice and Megan.
And anyone else that wants to.
Step 1: Go to flickr.com
Step 2: In another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Step 3: Choose 4 columns, 3 rows
Step 4: Answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker.
Pick your favorite one on the first page and paste the address into the mosaic maker. Create the mosaic and then save it to your computer and post it.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

3 comments:
Okay, I'm totally going to do this. It might take a few days tho.
Your celebrity crush is John Wayne? LOL!
Hey, great idea! I did one, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment