Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Years with the O'Reillys

1st stop... Fresno Zoo. We all love this zoo, it is small but has a lot of variety. Very clean and never busy. We had a lot fun. After, we went to the best Italian place ever called Diciccos. The best Calzone and garlic bread around. I wanted to get somemore for the road and we probably would have if it hadn't completely out of the way. Wish they could ship it. :) Then back to Grandma Sharons to chat and eat somemore. :) Hitting the diet big time after this trip. It was so good to see my family again. I didn't realize just how bad i missed them until they had to leave again. But I have my fingers crossed for May!
Here is Dad and Braydan... Thugs 4 Life, dog. It was pretty cold so here is the man all bundled up. Then a little snack of Hot Cocoa and Kelly's favorite, corn dogs. Mom and Vann the man. Me and Mr. Man The kids pretending to be various zoo animals. Loving Tes's face

3 comments:

Nola said...

Love the pictures. What a happy time with the family. Hope to see you in May...

Purcell's Party said...

May, what?!? Should I cross my fingers too? Yeah! It better not be a silent visit...um nope, we better see you! You guys look like you had the time of your life! So fun!!

O'Reilly #5 said...

I wont lie....totally cried on the way home