Tuesday, September 09, 2008

My Time

My time theses days is spent:

Not getting enough of that cute face
Helping with homework and remembering school snack 10 minutes before the bus arrives
At soccer practice
Doing what should be an illegal amount of dictation
Missing Nathan Wente
Cleaning up poop
Getting begged for Mac and Cheese everyday
Surrounded by 4 year olds every Friday
Trying to get some scrapbooking done (very slow going and I am 3 years behind) :(
Thinking about that last chocolate chip cookie sitting on my counter and cursing it
Folding laundry, never ending laundry
Craving the Crystal Light Slurpee from my local 7-11
Trying to find a good reason to explain why I am not working out more often
Thinking........ obsessing on whether we move or we don't move this year
Counting frogs and morning the loss of mice
Getting in trouble because Tes is not Tes she is Batman (geez get it right mom)
Trying not to think about how long I will be without Big Papa Wente and just trying to get through 1 day at a time. :)


1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I enjoyed reading how you spend your time. I do a lot of the same things. Congrats on the job offer up north. Are those pictures from Mt. Shasta 4real? They are gorgeous!!!