Tes is now in the 4 year old 3 days a week preschool and loving it. In fact she thinks that she is still getting the shaft because Braydan gets to go everyday and she doesn't. But she has so much fun, she loves Ms. Morales and school has really helped her with opening up around other kids. She has grown up and changed so fast, I cant believe that next year she will be in Kindergarten .
Dressed and ready to go to school. :) She is a size 6 now, unreal. she got so tall so fast.
Finding our new Cubby
Mrs. Morales is so good with the kids, she always has projects and things for them to do. There is never a dull moment, we are busy busy the whole time. Tes really gets a lot out of it I think.
Walking in from Recess after singing the Goodbye song.
You see other Moms in this picture because it is a parent participation preschool. So everyday there is 4-5 moms in the class helping. Makes things go really smooth and we are able to get a lot done. It is also what makes the preschool so cheep in comparison to the drop off preschools. I go 1 day a week to help and the preschool only costs me around 250.00$ for the whole year instead of 150.00 to 200.00 per month. Tes has so much fun and learns a lot I feel, I believe it has really been worth it for us.
Dressed and ready to go to school. :) She is a size 6 now, unreal. she got so tall so fast.
Finding our new Cubby
Mrs. Morales is so good with the kids, she always has projects and things for them to do. There is never a dull moment, we are busy busy the whole time. Tes really gets a lot out of it I think.
Walking in from Recess after singing the Goodbye song.
You see other Moms in this picture because it is a parent participation preschool. So everyday there is 4-5 moms in the class helping. Makes things go really smooth and we are able to get a lot done. It is also what makes the preschool so cheep in comparison to the drop off preschools. I go 1 day a week to help and the preschool only costs me around 250.00$ for the whole year instead of 150.00 to 200.00 per month. Tes has so much fun and learns a lot I feel, I believe it has really been worth it for us.

1 comment:
wow, she looks so tall compared to the girl in the white dress behind her. bound to happen with her parents being so tall. :)
Post a Comment