Saturday, May 03, 2008

Wedding Week

As my dad put it. Today is the start of Whitney and JR's wedding week. I am so excited for them! Jr fits in so nicely and easily into our family and the kids absolutely love their new Uncle JR. Everyone is keeping extremely busy especially Mom, Dad and Whitney, as we get ready for next Saturday. Whitney is a beautiful Bride and I am so happy for the both of the them. Love you guys! Wedding pics to come.

4 comments:

Becky said...

How exciting! Tell her congrats and he's a hottie! Can I say that?? haha It's always a fun time, but it's great when family can come home for a little while too! Take care!

Purcell's Party said...

Why are all your sisters so gorgeous? Did your mom pray hard for that? Sheez! We're comin to the reception! Ole! By the way, should I bring over the books? When? Sat? So excited for you to fall in love with them. #4 comes out in August.

Lindsey said...

ya bring them on saturday. :)

Jackie B. said...

EXCITING!! CONGRATS WHIT!!! :)