But still a little embarrassed that I love theses books so much :P
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I read these last year. I am way excited for the movie as well. I got all my sisters to read them and we a planning a dinner and a movie night (jodie is daring us to sport the Twilight tattoos that came with one of her books...goober) when i comes out. Wish you could come too! miss you lots call me sometime.
Yeah, I have a group of friends out here that's going to see the midnight showing. I can't wait...and don't be embarrassed...it's the constantly following of all the movie info, fansites and stephanie meyers that's embarrassing!
I just finished the 3rd book yesterday. Todd was very annoyed with me and even hid my book one night because I wasn't doing anything but reading. Im almost tempted to start them over again. I couldn't believe how much I like them. I can't wait till #4 comes out in Aug. And I've already made plans to see the movie in Dec. So can I join your "little embarrassed" club :)
5 comments:
I read these last year. I am way excited for the movie as well. I got all my sisters to read them and we a planning a dinner and a movie night (jodie is daring us to sport the Twilight tattoos that came with one of her books...goober) when i comes out. Wish you could come too!
miss you lots call me sometime.
I really should get to reading those. I heard great things.
Yeah, I have a group of friends out here that's going to see the midnight showing. I can't wait...and don't be embarrassed...it's the constantly following of all the movie info, fansites and stephanie meyers that's embarrassing!
I am embarrassed you like it too....
I just finished the 3rd book yesterday. Todd was very annoyed with me and even hid my book one night because I wasn't doing anything but reading. Im almost tempted to start them over again. I couldn't believe how much I like them. I can't wait till #4 comes out in Aug. And I've already made plans to see the movie in Dec. So can I join your "little embarrassed" club :)
Post a Comment