Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Shhh....its a secret

So I have been keeping something under wraps, It is kinda big and I am really excited about it. I have been making such huge progress. I am on a weight loss program. And it is really working well for me. It has been 5 weeks so far. After 3 kids I had gained and not been able to get rid of some weight and it was getting really frustrating. And being as tall as I am I have really packed the weight on, more then I would like to admit. But, finally I have found something that is working well, is really easy and I have been able to stick to. I will post before and after pics in a bit. :) But I am -32lbs. Size 10 here I come!

3 comments:

rach said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to here about what you are doing. You Rock!

Jackie B. said...

Awesome!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know your secret! I need to loose about 40-50 lbs myself! It would be great to loose some of that before my Bro-In-Law gets married in August. I'm trying but it just isn't going anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Dude i have lost 55 pound, but it has taken me almost 2 stinkin years.
what is you secret?