Saturday, December 01, 2007

Busy day...

and the start of a very busy month. Lets just start with today,

1) Opened our door to see a little gift from Marmie and Poppy. Advent Calendars! Way fun for the kids , they are super excited about theses and I am going to try to find a way to mount them on the wall. I think they got these at Starbucks.
2) 8 am was Breakfast with Santa at the stake center. Really fun, I thought Tes was going to be really shy and not want to sit with Santa but she was right there 1st in line. She beat out Braydan. They were both really into it and loved that they were able to visit with Santa and I was asked several times that day if we could go visit him again.
3)Home for about 1.5 hours, Nathan and I got some dictation done and the kids got changed and played.
4) 11am off to Chuck-E-Cheeze for the end of the year soccer party. We were there for a very long time but the kids had a blast and Braydan got to see his team one last time and receive his medal. Tes dressed for the occasion as well.

5) Back home, Nathan went into hibernation in our room to get some studying done for his finals while the kids and I worked on the house. Got a lot done and when we finished all our jobs we sat by the fire and then made some hot coco, candy cane flavored. yum
6) Nathan emerges and we get in something warm and go outside to enjoy the brisk air. The kids rode bikes and played while Nathan and I talked and brought up some of my mom's many containers of Christmas stuff from the shed. And I mean MANY.
7) started to get cold so off we went inside where we sat by the fire for a bit and then the kids started Home Alone the movie and I began dictation again.
8) Still doing dictation
9) Now faxing the dictation
10) Kids are bathed and ready for bed ( Nathans doing while I was dictating.)
11) Turn off lights and enjoy our fire and sing some songs.
12)Kiddos off to bed.... me too I think

So that was our day today, pretty busy, the month is getting pretty full as well. Here are just a few things that I am looking forward to:
- Homemade Christmas ornament exchange
- kids x-mas school parties
- going to see family in central Cali
- going back to Oregon to see family and friends
- My Birthday (kinda...they are starting to get depressing)
- And getting closer to having this baby!
-I think this is the longest post I have ever done (sorry) and it is number 100. Woohoo!

Hope everyone else's Holiday is full of fun and joy! Merry December!!

No comments: