Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Halloween!!

We had so much fun at the Purcell's Halloween party. Braydan was a skeleton, Tes was snow white, Nathan was a BYU football player and I was a nurse. I know Nathan and I's costume was a little unoriginal but hey cheap and comfortable! There was great food, fun people and it was a just a great time. Thanks Meagan and Mike for inviting us cant wait for next year.


And if you are wondering who the guy in drag is.....that is our friend Scotty Walters dressed as Brittany Spears, so funny.
Here are a few of the kids before we left.....Braydan loved the face paint but it didn't last very long, started itching him so it came off in the car on the way there. :) I made his costume, it turned out pretty good but i never want to sew felt bones onto a sweatshirt again.

Our cutie pie Tes Marie, she loved that fact that she got to wear make up.

1 comment:

Purcell's Party said...

Soo Fun!! You have the cutest kids Lindsay! Look at Snow White posing! And Nathan looked so believeable, where on earth did he get that life-like jersey??!! Ha Ha! We were so glad you guys came, it was a bit chaotic, but so fun. Love yas!!