Thursday, September 20, 2007

I love fall

I do, I love it. The cool weather, the holiday season starting, the changing of the leaves, wearing sweaters and visiting farms for pumpkins. Love it. Here are some fun things I found online. Starting to plan for the Pumpkin carving party we are having mid October. Should be way fun. Also my very best friend Jamie has finally started blogging. Woohoo!! Check out her link to the right.

This is what Braydan wants to be for Halloween

2 comments:

Purcell's Party said...

Um...hi!! Didn't know you were a blogger!! How cute would Braedan be as a skeleton! I am excited for the pumpkin carving party!! Check us out at purcellparty.blogspot.com

Jackie B. said...

I too love Fall! It's totally Fall here right now. LOVE IT! I bought a new jacket today! :)

How do you do that last little fall project, that looks fun?!