Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wow

Love theses girls. We had so much fun together. I was able to reconnect with Jackie this week through email and blogging. Here is her Blog. She emailed me this picture. Loved that we were able to connect. I need to reconnect with Janiece and Gretchen, I see Janiece's mom at the post office all the time and i think that i have asked her for Janiece's phone number at least a dozen times. I do know that Gretchen just had a baby and Janiece has, I think, 2 of her own. How time flys. I feels like it was just yesterday that we were posing for this photo, love this photo. I had it framed in my room for years. I am a sophomore, the girls are all seniors..... needless to say that I lost all my friends that year as they graduated and left me behind. But we had a great year. CBL and CIF champs, beating RIM in the finals and going to state. We rocked!! Well, sending a call out to my Redlands high school volleyball girls. We were the best!! Miss you guys.

1 comment:

Jackie B. said...

Yes, that was an incredible year. We had a great time and even better friendship. I am so glad that we are reconnecting. When i visit CA (hopefully soon) we'll totally get together!!! I LOVE that picture. So many memories. It is framed and was (before packing) was hanging on the wall by my side of the bed. LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!