Monday, January 22, 2007

Lucky




My babies are getting so big I can hardly believe it. Come fall, Braydan will be in Kindergarten and Tes will be in preschool...unreal. I feel so blessed to have such good kids. Braydan is such a sweet sensitive boy. He is always looking out for his sister (although he does tease her to death himself ) He is my big helper, always wanting to unload the dishwasher or help me vaccume. He is learning so fast in preschool and gets along so well with everyone.

Tes is my little firecracker, she is stubborn and silly, and has a little temper on her. But she is also my sweet girl and still loves to cuddle with her mama. She loves babies and and has several, her favorite by far though is her bitty baby. She will be a good big sister (no hints there) and you can tell this girl has an older brother for she is very willing to jump in with Braydan and play ninja turtles or swords. I am one lucky mama.

No comments: