Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween

We had a blast this Halloween and the kids made out like bandits! We went "trunk or treating" with the Clarks at their ward, and then Julia,the kids and I went to Downtown Redlands to trick or treat at the stores. The had all the roads blocked off and a lot of candy. The kids loved their costumes this year... we had a monkey and Superman!


A Ballet dancer, a monkey and Superman.


Best buds!




This is at Braydan's prescool party...the kids ended up having 3 halloweens!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I love these pictures. The one of Braydan in by himself in his Superman costume is so funny because his legs look so skinny. Good blogging!! love ya- Jules

Julia said...

I love these pictures. The one of Braydan in by himself in his Superman costume is so funny because his legs look so skinny. Good blogging!! love ya- Jules