

Nathan gave my dad 3 hours worth of work for his birthday. And this was one of the first days he has had time to devote to extra activities. It was long over due considering my dads birthday was in September! Anyway his job was reseeding the front yard, and braydan was all over helping. It was so cute to watch him following along beside daddy sprinkling his seed. Really cool. He hasnt had much daddy time in the last 3 months...so december has been really good for him and Tes. We have been able to spend a lot of time with him, unstressed time. (meaning he is not stressed about some exam or reading he has to get done) Its been really nice. Now you may ask where is Tes in these pictures? Well she was inside with me... we are the sickies! So she went down for a nap. And one thing about me is unless I am pregnant...I hate napping. I always feel like I am just wasting time. Weird I know but that is how it is. So I pulled out the scrapbook stuff. I have not been good in trying to keep up on the yearly books. I know it is sad that it takes me feeling like crap and not being able to go out to finally work on it...but hey its something. got six pages done in the last 3 days. I am pretty proud!! hurray for me!!! Started out by lifting some Ali Edwards designs (she rocks!!) to get the juices flowing and then went on to my own work. It was great to get into it again. Well I hope you all had a wonderfull New Year!P.S. Tag your it!!
Jamie I am tagging you!! Get scrapping!! (and I hope your Dr.s Appointment went well. Call me!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment