

We had a fun day with "baby sophie" and Julia yesterday. We went for a nice walk, played outside, and just had a blast together. The kids all get along really good together and it was just a really fun day. Julia and I got to scrapbook together...and she completed her first page and she did a great job. And since both of our husbands are in grad school and we rarely see them... we will be spending some time together....we are really going to try and walk 2 to3 times a week. Totally awesome. it will help me get my fatty McButter pants self into gear. It always helps to have someone to work out with, helps keep you motivated. Anyway I have a full house tonight with my 2 little cousins and Sophia here so I need to go play the ref. ttfn
No comments:
Post a Comment