
So I am a little sad today, I found out Suzanne is selling the Scrap Yard (the absolute best scrapbook store on the west coast!) and it depresses me. I miss these girls. I miss working with them and scraping with them. I miss the fun our kids had together. I miss the creativity I was able to absorb from them. I miss hanging out at the store with them, I miss the store drama! I am just praying that suzanne changes her mind...as I know everyone else is. To Suzanne: Come on suzanne we love you and know you can do it!!! Dont sell the store it wont be anything near what it is with out you!! To Michelle: Hang in there girl, I am praying for you and you can totally do this. And anyways these babies are so worth it right?!! Love ya girl.
To Jaime: I hope you are having fun on your little time away with the hubby. I miss you so much. Im going to Costco today but it is just not the same. Love ya.
To the rest of the Scrap Yard crew: Keep working and playing hard!!! I miss you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment