Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

My very first time hosting Thanksgiving. We shared our day with our good friends the Clarks and two of my sisters...Kit and Kelly. It was a lot of fun. Nathan made an excellent Turkey and Kelly supplied the eggnog and Kit made a great green bean casserole. Julia made two delicious pies and some very yummy fruit salad. We had a great night. I am so thankful for good friends, those who you can really talk to about anything. The Clarks are like that. Our families just work. We click. I am Thankful for family. Just to be so close to mine now has been such a blessing. And we never stop feeling the love and support from our family that is further away. Blessed. I am Thankful for two healthy children who are the light of my world and bring joy to me everyday. And a wonderful husband who works so hard to be a good husband, father and provider. Wonderfully blessed.

No comments: